EHAC – Mandatory Application For Travelling In Indonesia
Indonesia eHAC (Electronic Health Alert Certificate) is a mandatory application for any travelers from emerging diseases affected countries or areas.
The Indonesian government obligates you to fill out eHAC as an effort to detect, prevent, and control Public Health Emergencies through Point of Entries (Airports, Seaports, and Ground Crossing Border Posts).
How to Use eHAC Application?
- Register using your active email address.
2. Choose ‘visitor’ menu at the bottom page to create eHAC.
3. Choose ‘HAC’ menu.
4. Click +eHAC, then select eHAC Domestic Indonesia for domestic visitors (or eHAC Indonesia for international visitors).
5. Form 1/3: fill the form with complete destination address.
6. Form 2/3: fill the form with complete address if where you are coming from.
7. Form 3/3: tick your current health condition.
8. Your eHAC card is now being processed & issued. Show the e-card and QR code to the officer upon inspection.
Please follow the health quarantine procedures at the Airports/Seaport/ Ground Crossing Border Post of arrival.
If you complain any symptoms as stated in eHAC, please immediately report to Indonesian Local Port Health Authorities.
Our Customers Service team are continuously here to support and advice:
My dREAMSCAPE: +6281808885901
Discover Luxury Indonesia: +6281197307385